This on-line course is aimed at those studying for the FFPMRCA SOE examination and
will cover key areas that have proved difficult for past examination candidates.
Delegates will have access to pre-recorded lectures and associated powerpoint slides
as listed below, up to the SOE exam on 13 October 2020.
- FFPMRCA examination overview | Dr N Mulla
- Headaches: Diagnostic and management approach | Dr I Tylova
- Psychology and pain | Dr C Daniel
- Measurement of pain: assessment tools | Dr N Mulla
- Neuropathic pain | Dr N Collighan
- Spinal pain: diagnosis, management and guidelines | Dr S Gulati
- Spinal MRI for the pain clinician | Dr O Roche
There will also be a live on-line tutorial at 13:30-15:30 on Tues 22 September covering:
- Case reports and VIVA Voce practice | Dr N Mulla
The delegate fee is £50